Los Angeles Capital manages portfolios for leading institutions around the world through a wide range of equity strategies.
The Firm's strategies are managed according to its overarching philosophy of Investor Preference Theory®, and are supported by:
- Proprietary insights developed from and reinforced by years of investment experience
- Advanced investment technology and modeling techniques
- Continuous innovation underpinned by a data-led, systematic framework
- Diligent risk management processes to identify developing risk and return opportunities
As the Firm forecasts returns and risk on equity securities globally, LACM can construct a wide range of equity portfolios to meet specific investor requirements. The Firm's portfolio managers work with clients to tailor each portfolio to specific benchmarks, risk budgets, and investment restrictions.
- Global Equity
- U.S. Equity
- Non-U.S. Equity
- Emerging Markets Equity
- Active Extension
- Global Long/Short
- Separately Managed Accounts
- Collective Investment Trusts